Para pengunjung

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Melancholy

Dengan nama Allah yang maha pemurah lagi maha mengasihani..

Its tuesday, beautiful tuesday. Too beautiful, some melancholy rhythm keep playing in my head.

A lot of things happen recently, part of my head keep saying,

" Give up. Give up. You should give up!"

While my heart, who never betrays me, ask me to keep moving. keep running. keep going.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Its beautiful, how you learn to keep standing, while your leg not able to.

Its beautiful, how you learn to keep smiling, while your lips not able to.

Its beautiful, how you learn to keep fighting, while you not able to.


Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
and so are you 

p/s : you know you are strong, one heartbroken not enough to let you down.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...