Para pengunjung

Friday, February 17, 2012

This one for you, Lidya Azrina Haris :)

Dengan nama Allah yang maha pemurah lagi maha mengasihani..

This one for you, Lidya :D

She lived like she knew nothing lasts
Didn't care to look like anyone else
And she was beautiful, so beautiful
I still hear her laugh like she's here

Shower it down on all the young

It isn't so wrong to have such fun

Forever angel, I hope they love you like we do

Forever angel, I'll be proud to be like you
Be like you

Does the sun shine up at you when you're looking down?

Do you get along with the others around?

It's got to be better than before

You don't need to worry now you're gone

And when I go to sleep at night
I'll thank you for each blessed thing surrounding me
For every fall I'll ever break
Each moment's breath I want to taste
Confidence and conscience, decadent extravagance
Never ending providence, for loving when I had the chance

Angel, I hope they love you like we do

Forever angel, I'll be proud to be like you
Forever angel, I'll be proud to be like you
Be like you
I'll be proud to be like you
 
 
For my precious Lidya,
Take care there!
Keep in touch. 
Have faith
Will miss you, twins! :D


Cik Lidya Azrina kita bakal berlepas ke Tasmania utk study sana 18hb, esok pkul 10 malam dan aku tidak dapat hantar beliau di KLIA. sobs. sobs.Aku doakan dari jauh je la ye lidya. Jaga diri lek lok. jgn lupa cite2 kat aku nanti! :D

P/S: Lidya nie, lahir sama hari dgn aku. 18 hb Ogos 1992. Jd kami byk prsamaan. Kembar la kununnye. hik2. sekarang dia nak g aussie. sedih. sobs. jaga diri lidya! *kesat-kesat mata*

3 comments:

Lidya Azrina said...

Mike...This is really touching...suka sangat dgn poem ni. Jap2,is this poem or song?haha! tq so much mike!aku pun akan rindu kau jugak nnt.nak sob sob jugak lah.hehe..take care mike.keep urself safe n take care of your priceless n wonderful relationship with him. :)

Lidya Azrina said...

Awww...mike..this is really touching..wait,is this poem or song actually?haha..mane2 pown boleh..mike,i'm gonna miss u too.always keep urself safe here n take care of your beautiful n wonderful relationship with him.never lost contact tau! :D sayang kau mike!

Dinie Asyraf said...

untunglaa ad kembar~
haha aku pown nak ucap selamat gak lidya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...