Para pengunjung

Friday, August 27, 2010

E.N.D

It's been almost a years, we didn't meet...
it's been almost 6 months, since our very last conversation..
U even did'nt remember my birthday!
n u're not besides me when my hard time comes before...
Then how come,
suddenly u appear back
(i did'nt know from which part of the world u get my new num from)
n told me that u miss me..
  
 are u missing ur logic or what??!

Did u ever imagine how i feel when u're missing from my life?
When suddenly u told me
"i'm too busy with my campus life,tc"
and then dissappear...

i pretend that i'm not sad, but did u know i can't sleep the whole night?
I pretend that i'm ok, but did u realize that i'm having such a very bad fever that time?


2008
the year we meet
n i'm not sure how
u become my shoulder to cry on..
my sun, that time
and i don't know how..
maybe,i fall in love with u, once


S.T.O.P there!


and PLEASE
don't interfere my life again
u're busy with ur preparation class
n i'm busy doing my maths
we're in our very own road now..
i'll pray for ur happiness there
n i really hope u will pass ur foundation class with flying colours
gud luck
n pray for my happiness here,too.

the sun here seems brighter ..
u know what i mean
and if someday we meet again,don't remind me about those time.
take care,there. 

we're in our very own road,bye
 
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haram jadahs,
byk grammer mistakes.haha

Nur Amira Ramli said...

ish,potong mood tol! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...